DEVELOP3D has partnered with RAPID Challenge in the hunt for the best start-ups, entrepreneurs and early stage businesses developing hardware projects.
The RAPID Challenge partners have built a prize package aimed to help realise and accelerate the winning project.
You can enter – but hurry – the application window closes on 3 August 2020.
Led by Prodrive Ventures, the hardware investment arm of advanced engineering experts Prodrive, as well as receiving the workshop content all finalists receive, the best projects will share the £50,000 prize package made up of:
- £5K cash prize
- An engineering service package from Prodrive
- An R&D and grant application service package from TBAT Innovation
- Discounted listing fees on Crowdcube
- Patent advice services from The IP Asset Partnership
- An early business legal advice package from Clayden Law
- Editorial coverage provided by Media Partner DEVELOP3D Magazine
Standing for Realising Advanced Products through Innovation and Design, the contest has been set-up to help the winner accelerate their development lifecycle and commercialise their hardware product.
To be eligible for the Rapid Challenge applications must fulfil these requirements:
– Be a disruptive hardware project
– Have a sustainable business strategy
– Based in the UK
– Pre-revenue or up to £1M annual revenue – No more than 10 employees
– A proof of concept / prototype
– Demonstrate the potential for commercialisation within 12 months
– Have the potential to or have obtained IP protection.
The application window closes on 3 August 2020.