Now is a great time to be looking to buy a new workstation for CAD/CAM/CAE or design visualisation.
Download our FREE, in-depth, 28-page report to find out about all the latest technologies, plus a chance to win one of two Fujitsu mobile workstations.
The guide features completely independent reviews and technology assessments done in-house at DEVELOP3D, the likes of which you won’t find anywhere else.
– Why now is the perfect time to be buying a new desktop workstation.
– What do the new Haswell-EP Xeon E5 v3 series CPUs mean for CAD/CAM/CAE?
– Solid State Drives (SSDs): PCIe vs SATA. The realities of fast PCI Express storage for CAD, simulation and point cloud processing
– Access your CAD workstation from anywhere with Teradici’s Workstation Access Software
– Hands on testing of the latest Nvidia Quadro GPUs
– AMD’s new FirePro GPUs for graphics and compute
– A run down of the brand new workstations from HP, Dell, Fujitsu and Lenovo
– Reviews of the latest desktop workstations, including overclocked, single CPU machines from Scan and Yoyotech and a 32-core Haswell Xeon beast from InterPro
– Hands-on reviews of the latest mobile workstations including the ultra portable 15-inch MSI WS60 and the Fujitsu Celsius H730.
– Review of the Fujitsu Celsius C620 1U rack workstation with Teradici PCoIP technology
– Rack workstations for virtualisation